To request lab/office keys or building access for Shelby Hall, S.E.C., or Lloyd Hall, please email Building Administration at

To request lab/office keys to the Bevill Building, please contact your supervisor or department head to find out who handles keys for your department. For after-hours card access to the Bevill Building exterior doors, please contact Donna Smith at

To expedite your key request, please include ALL of the following information:

  • Name
  • Email address
  • Supervisor’s name and email address
  • Department Chair’s name and email address
  • Building name and room numbers

For Shelby, SEC and Lloyd Hall requests you will receive an electronic Key Control Form at the email address you provide via DocuSign.

Follow the instructions in the email, and we will begin processing your request as soon as possible. You will receive an email notification when your keys are ready for pick up.

Any concerns or questions regarding your request can also be sent to the email address above.